Discover the unique STAS moving floor frame
A STAS walking floor trailer is equipped with an aluminium frame to support the moving floor system, and to carry the weight of the load. It goes without saying that this frame has a major impact on the overall strength and stability of the walking floor trailer.
The unique design of the walking floor trailer provides numerous advantages:
- The pressure on the kingpin is reduced by 8%.
- The specially developed ‘Omega’ profiles reduce the tension by 49%.
- There is 24% less tension on the moving floor system as well as on the floor slats.
- The vehicle is 25% more stable on the road.
- The chassis frame experiences 30% less pressure from the load.
Due to more than 25 years of experience in walking floor trailers, STAS has succeeded in launching the strongest and most stable walking floor trailer on the market. This results in a much lower risk of fractures and therefore a longer lifetime of the semi trailers.
Check out the video below to see the difference:
Contact the closest STAS dealer by using the dealer finder below: